20 gauge 3 inch federal premium upland #5 in 1 1/4!?!?!?!?! HELP!!!!

20super90

Been looking for some for 2 years, switched to fiocchi last year and it's not the same. Could anyone lead me in the right direction. Pm's preferred

A good reason to use a 12 gauge, trying to throw a 12 gauge loan. Where are you located, that might help or are you looking for online sales?

I sure wouldn't look for turkey loads, unless you are hunting turkeys. Keep watching the shelves for game loads, they will come....should be way easier to find than turkey loads. Check the Walmarts along with the obvious places. Guessing you are not a reloader, but do you know anyone who reloads 20 gauge?

I sure wouldn't look for turkey loads, unless you are hunting turkeys. Keep watching the shelves for game loads, they will come....should be way easier to find than turkey loads. Check the Walmarts along with the obvious places. Guessing you are not a reloader, but do you know anyone who reloads 20 gauge?
They won't hurt you.............much.

These are 1oz loads. The difference between 1 oz and 1 1/4 oz is about 50 pellets.

1657458866574.png

The only 3 inch shells I see are the 1 1/4 turkey loads that are prohibitively expensive. Federal is selling direct to the consumer but ALL the 3 inch 20 gauge #4/5/6s show as "currently unavailable".

These 1 oz are not cheap but apparently available Online. No telling how long they'll be in stock. You may have to give up those 50 pellets unless you are willing to pay $2+ per round.

Last edited:
They reason for the 3 inch and heavier load is I have a heavier spring in the gun and it likes them better. But yes. I may have to make the switch to 1 Oz. And keep fingers crossed I find some 3 inch before late season

Been looking for some for 2 years, switched to fiocchi last year and it's not the same. Could anyone lead me in the right direction. Pm's preferred
😳Every different I guess used that federal load for years..switched to fiocchi after trying them once and much prefer them in both 12 and 20ga.
Still have bunch of the federalin reserve.(not looking to sell)
pits what ever you prefer
by the way had cabin on Swan years ago when I was stuck down there on the prairie 😅

😳Every different I guess used that federal load for years..switched to fiocchi after trying them once and much prefer them in both 12 and 20ga.
Still have bunch of the federalin reserve.(not looking to sell)
pits what ever you prefer
by the way had cabin on Swan years ago when I was stuck down there on the prairie 😅
Nice. I'll pry give them one more chance. Or just use em early when they still dumb lol. Nice one the cabin. I have one out there also for about 4 years now. Blocks point. Just north or hogs back

Back