dukxdog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bobby-

how many guys are booked in for the same dates? just curious, will probably take a spot.

richard
    Bobby, I had one guy back out of our hunt Oct. 24-28. I am trying to find a replacement but it is kinda late in the game now. I can send you the remaining deposits on the other two guys. I paid the deposit on two so can I just apply that deposit to my total?
    Hi ! your the guy with the 16 ga. Dalys ! I am just a solo hunter, no buddies and no dog. I'm now retired and can get away any time to hunt pheasants, but w/o a dog I'm wondering if I'd just be foolish trying to bags some roosters up there. Would love to come up though, what are your thoughts ? PS: I'm not sure how this forum works yet , so I'm not sure you'll get this message.
    Following your post of house for rent. I have been trying to get to SD for 10 years. Not sure if I can get anyone to come. Any late season options for 1 or 2 hunters?
    Rick.........
    been reading your posts.....if i understand, you have a place for hunters, what's your rate, any accomodations for dogs, any private land to hunt, costs? looking to come out next Nov. 17th for 5 days, what can you arrange, just 2 guys, with 3 dogs, many years of hunting experience.

richard
    Hi Bobby,

Have decided to hunt elsewhere Dec. 10; I am considering another hunt Dec. 17-18 and may contact you again for accommodations. Thanks! Jon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back