S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will keep that in mind. At my age I really don't need a new shotgun but then again, maybe just one. :) I don't have a lot of guns but I might thin out a couple as I will likely never use them again. I have a couple Winchester Model 70's that could be on the block. One is a .338 Win Mag and the other a .222 Rem.

The new A5 is going to have to be one very Sweet gun to replace my '60 model. Guess we will just have to see.

Take care,

George
    I've known Mark Dinsmore for several years. He did run some NSTRA trials with his French Britts but haven't seen him for a couple of years. good luck with your new pup.
    Thanks Todd. I'll give you a call after the holidays. I am currently moving from one house to another and am swamped with boxes at the house. We will be doing Thanksgiving at my brothers house tomorrow and I will finish moving over the weekend. After that, I will be better able concentrate on the important things in life - hunting!
    I got my pup from Colorado from an individual not a breeder. Go to ESSFTA . Org. They have a listing of pups for sale by individuals and breeders make sure and call around to some of the breeders. They were helpful with me . They are aware of the dogs that people are breeding . My pup is 5 mos old and will not be ready until next season they are high energy. I have quail hunted all my life up until the last 10 yrs. I've been focused on duck and have had labs. That's what I've hunted pheasant with but I am in the process of getting some more bird dogs and start back quail and some pheasant hunting out west a lot more. Don't know how I'm going to work the springer in but I will. If u want u can give me a call I would be glad to give you info I have also maybe we could share info and hunt somewhere. I primarily travel out of state to hunt any more all freelance
    Hey slidellkid, where are you in sc I'm in greenwood sc I have a field breed springer spaniel pup about 5 mo.'s old. I do a lot of pheasant ant quail hunting out of state
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back