Democrat Gun Grab

Uncle Buck

Get ready, semi-autos, anything with a "pistol grip" or "non-sporting use" will be forbidden in the new law they are proposing. Can you say tea party? Probly not without getting listed.
________
An american revolution

Last edited:
Get ready, semi-autos, anything with a "pistol grip" or "non-sporting use" will be forbidden in the new law they are proposing. Can you say tea party? Probly not without getting listed.
I agree I heard about it this morning. I smell a civil war brewing....

Everybody settle down

They are talking about reinstating the gun ban that Clinton signed in 1994 and expired in 2004. Don't remember any civil wars in the USA in the past 15 years. The main concern now for bringing this back is the Mexican mafia buying the guns at US stores, sending back to Mexico, and using the weapons to cause mayhem on the border. Anyways, with 65 House Democrats opposing the reinstatement, it will never pass.

Don't be the stereotypical hunter and resort to civil war and raising arms every time the subject of gun control is mentioned. It's embarassing.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/18/AR2009031802870.html

Do you seriously think we're organizing a revolt here? We couldn't even if we wanted to. There are still too many complacent gun owners out there that would refuse join even the NRA at this point. It's going to take more than a waiting bill to get the attention of the sheep in our population. I would also like to add that there is quite a bit more going on than just some threats to our second amendment. People are upset for a multitude of reasons but that doesn't make them radicals or even activists. Take some of your own advice and stop trying to add more of us to the "stereotypical" list. I've never really heard hunters talking seriously about a civil war. If kiotehntr or I were really ready to organize something, you all would've been the first to recieve an invitation to some sort of gathering.

Peace be with you my fellow American. We'll stick together as countrymen for so long as our rights truly aren't being threatened. Places like this give people a chance to vent some of their concerns and nobody here has gone over board with anything yet.

Wise Words

They are talking about reinstating the gun ban that Clinton signed in 1994 and expired in 2004. Don't remember any civil wars in the USA in the past 15 years. The main concern now for bringing this back is the Mexican mafia buying the guns at US stores, sending back to Mexico, and using the weapons to cause mayhem on the border. Anyways, with 65 House Democrats opposing the reinstatement, it will never pass.

Don't be the stereotypical hunter and resort to civil war and raising arms every time the subject of gun control is mentioned. It's embarassing.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/18/AR2009031802870.html

Hear, hear.

Good Post wilsonchevy; I have been saying for a long time it was not the Democrats alone that put in gun control. People tend to forget President Reagan got shot but lived. Even back then on the Brady Bill. 8 Dems voted NO. But it was the cross-over Repub's Yes vote that got it passed. My point is; It is not the Party the man belongs too, but the man that does the voting. I also believe it is the Pro-Gun people in both parties that help us hunters, keep what we got. Not just the Republicans as the NRA would like us to believe.---Bob

Last edited:
Good points guys. The balance between personal freedoms and liberties and the safety and security of the public always ignites special interest groups on both sides of the gun control issue. This debate will go on, and on, and on.

You're right JMB, this thread could go on and on. My concerns aren't so much with either party, they are with the government in general. I'm not referring to the last couple of months or even the past decade. I don't necessarily agree with all of the comments on the "We The People" video, but some of the decisions our government has made recently are questionable......time to occupy my time with something else now :cheers:

You're right JMB, this thread could go on and on. My concerns aren't so much with either party, they are with the government in general. I'm not referring to the last couple of months or even the past decade. I don't necessarily agree with all of the comments on the "We The People" video, but some of the decisions our government has made recently are questionable......time to occupy my time with something else now :cheers:
I'm not laying blame on anyone but why is this bill trying to get passed with the current administration backing it?.....
Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act
2-16-09Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.

This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.
We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

·It is registered

·You are fingerprinted

·You supply a current Driver's License
·You supply your Social Security #
·You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing

·Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

·There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on K.H.O.W. 6:30 a.m. in the morning. He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about it and "spring into action". Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. After working with convicts for 26 years I know this bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from their victims.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45:
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA

More On Gun Grab HR 45 Here...

http://news.google.com/news?oe=UTF-...d=&q=HR+45&btnG

Come on all you Obama backers, tell me why this bill is necessary?????Is the man afraid of an armed population, I think that he is....

Chad... That video's non-partisan and I agree with much of what's said in it. Thanks for posting it. :cheers:

Interesting Ryan, It is at times like these I am thankful for being as old as I am. In the position of life I am. I worry about my son's and your generation. What the blank is happening to the country, I once fought so proudly for? Where is this country going to be, when you and my son's get to my age? I just get very depressed thinking about it.---Bob

I think this is the best article I've read so far about how we got to where we are now.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/26793903/the_big_takeover/1

Thanks for sharing that article Sir. It made my blood boil a bit and I have a couple of questions now.....

So, without being labeled a "stereotypical hunter" that threatens to "take up arms" every time something happens, how do we effectively approach this situation? Forget the hunter thing.....How do I as an average American citizen influence what is happening here? Has the government gotten so big that there is nothing we can do? How can so many people be so angry, but nobody is doing anything? We the people need an intelligent leader outside of the government and huge corrupt corporations. I am ready to follow someone wherever we need to go to address some of these concerns. Some of the guys that are lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce on the ethics of concerned citizens, should break out some of their ideas and help us out here! Democrat or republican.....someone tell us how we can save our ship from sinking.

Last edited:
Back