12 month old yellow male

bigv

Gordie is AKC, obedience trained, FF, CC, handles nicely etc. Loaded pedigree. Has pointing lineage. Up to date shots. Kennels nicely. Hunted this past fall when he was 7-8 months old. He retrieved about 20 ducks, 15 geese and a big swan and handful of pheasants! Unreal for that age pup. He is stud! One of most natural hunters I’ve been around. He is great with kids/people, cats, female dogs. He is developing a dominance trait around other males. He would be great for a hunter that hunts alone or around female dogs. Will mature around 75lbs. This pup hunted like he’d been doing it 10 yrs. Great dog. Up for sale as a started dog. I live in northeast SD. View attachment 9847 please text or call 605-265-0141.
$2,200 obo

Gordie is AKC, obedience trained, FF, CC, handles nicely etc. Loaded pedigree. Has pointing lineage. Up to date shots. Kennels nicely. Hunted this past fall when he was 7-8 months old. He retrieved about 20 ducks, 15 geese and a big swan and handful of pheasants! Unreal for that age pup. He is stud! One of most natural hunters I’ve been around. He is great with kids/people, cats, female dogs. He is developing a dominance trait around other males. He would be great for a hunter that hunts alone or around female dogs. Will mature around 75lbs. This pup hunted like he’d been doing it 10 yrs. Great dog. Up for sale as a started dog. I live in northeast SD. View attachment 9847 please text or call 605-265-0141.
$2,200 obo[/QUOTE For a young good looking dog at the level the poster states-And only has the male dominance issue-which can be dealt with
That is one heck of a good deal deal for the right person-hope he ends up with a great ��

Thanks for words. He's a real good boy. We're probably a little sloppy right now with his training as snow just melted up here about two weeks ago. But we're refreshing things. But bottom line-he is a bird devil! Driven to hunt.

Back